Greetings folks, Its that time of year once again- the true start of summer! To celebrate this wonderful time of year Hunter:Gather:Cook is putting on a wild banquet at our fine Woodland HQ. The event gives you the chance to experience being in the woods at a magical time of year and you certainly get a bang for your buck! The banquet takes place near Lewes in Sussex.
Arriving at 2pm on Monday 21st June the rest goes as follows:
- Foraging ID walk
- Underground oven building
- Shelter Building (you're going to have to sleep somewhere!)
- Catch first course- Carp from the lake
- 4 course wild food taster menu including pit roast Leg of lamb around HQ oak table.
- A few jars of Cider and buckets of merriment...
- Up early to see the sunrise!
The evening is designed to be relaxed and enjoyable for all, do feel free to bring a bottle and if shelters aren't your cup of tea- tents are welcome! For Breakfast- the kitchen will be up and running so you wont go hungry.
Tickets are £70.00 and there are a limited amount of places available, so if you are interested please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heres a few pics to show what we've been up to: